• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC Xmas giveaway final WINNERS!

OverlandZJ

NAXJA Member # 101
Our final weekly Xmas giveaway ends with TWO winners on Christmas day! Congrats to rweaver and Rob Mayercik, you two are the recipients of a $125 gift certificate from long time NAC supporters Claytons offroad.

Please contact Andy in Pa for your winnings. Congrats and Merry Christmas!

For Rob and Ryan.... MAke sure you check the NAC Giveaway INfo BIG NEWS!! thread.... the winners (you 2) have some options for these gift certs!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
What a great way to start off Christmas morning, Thanks to NAXJA, NAC, and Clayton!

congrats dudes!!!

WOOOOOHOOOO congrats to the both of ya and merry XJ-MAS

Congrats Rob and Ryan!!!!

Please drop me a PM with your full name, address, phone# and e-mail, and I'll get you set up with the Clayton Offroad gift certs.

A,

congrats!! :woohoo:

Congrats guys! Whatcha getting?

:D

was checking out their website earlier and they already knocked like $100 off the long arm upgrade... might be time to go that route :D

or get a nice set of bilsteins, idk we'll see

Just got around to checking in on email/boards and found this - WOW. Got some window shopping to do now to see what I will order when the cert. comes in.

Andy, a reply PM is on its way with the info you requested.

Rob

Back