• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1 ton crossover

Dsichula

NAXJA Forum User
hello everyone! I really need some help . I figured this was the best place to start . I’ve got a 1990 xj with a 6 inch long arm. I’ve got a motion off-road 1 Ton cross over y link steering kit. And the time has come to replace the y link. I’ve found out the tie rods are not upgraded to 1-ton and I’m having a hell of a time now that motion off-road is no longer in business . Need to get her back on the road ! Thanks

Take pics plus measure the tie rods for diameter and thread pitch.

hello everyone! I really need some help . I figured this was the best place to start . I’ve got a 1990 xj with a 6 inch long arm. I’ve got a motion off-road 1 Ton cross over y link steering kit. And the time has come to replace the y link. I’ve found out the tie rods are not upgraded to 1-ton and I’m having a hell of a time now that motion off-road is no longer in business . Need to get her back on the road ! Thanks

You have posted this question three times in three threads on both the OEM and Modified forums, in one 24 hour period.
Once in the Modified forum would have been more than enough. You have an unusual setup and have been advised to provide measurements and photos so we can help, without this, it doesn't matter how many times you ask.

Back