• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Peace out WJ, hello short bed 67 GMC

That was a long weekend. My arms are dead from wacking stuff with a 2.5lb sledge all weekend.
Had to grind off both rear center bolts on the leafs and punch out the bolts. Happy with the drop in the rear. Next come the front.
20140816_144659.jpg

20140817_095900.jpg

20140817_223000.jpg

I have a spare gallon for touch up. Lol
According to the site it can last up to 3 years. This thing is garaged so it's not beat by the sun/snow.
I only need it to last 1 to 2 years so it works great for my needs

Perfect! :thumbup:

Thanks Troy!
Pretty excited to button this thing up so that I can spend more time driving than wrenching

looks great!!!!!
You should bring this out to the car show tomorrow. Today. Whatever it is. Lol. Its only $5 entry. Or at least stop by so I can see this beauty in person. I'm having the show at the tattoo shop. Starts at 10am. Winners announced at 6.

Nice. When is it going to happen again?
I need to help my buddy finish polishing his impala. Dude already burned through a corner on his new paint job. I'll be doing allota crusing/meets with this 65 impala
20140815_180226.jpg

sorry man. I didn't even get a chance to get online Today... The show was today.

But there will be another show on Sept 7th at the shop.

Cool. I'll do my best to make it.
Got a little more drop as the rear leafs were touching the beds frame. Sits about an inch lower in the rear now
Screenshot_2014-08-27-21-28-01.png

Last edited:
Kronic, nice to meet you.
Had fun at your event. Nice to get these unique trophies/ deff look good in my garage.
Best truck of show and best of show. I'll take it.
20140907_151500.jpg

Those are some bad ass trophies - did Cody weld those up?? Fn cool.

glad you could make it man! That's a good start for your truck I'd say. Lol

I did not make those awards. My buddy Brandon made them. I just had the location this time. It was someone else's show. My show was August 24th.

That best of show trophy is bad ass!

Good job Elguapo!

Agreed, very cool trophies!

Also, I wanna see finished pics of that '65 Impala........ '66 is my favorite year but that one looks tight.

Here are a couple pictures of the 65 impala btw.
Before
20140720_164629.jpg

After a wetsand, cut, polish, and glaze by urs truly.
20140827_170254.jpg

Screenshot_2014-09-08-22-09-40.png

Gorgeous. Love the big rally wheels too.

Back