• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-Fest 05 Trails & reg++++good news!!!

Any one who is posative they are going and is willing to lead some trails please call me at my shop 845-355-7625 we are here till usually 830pm or so. I need to get confirmation that people will be there

Joe

Art Triggs said:
hmmmm, after all this discussion this might be fun to watch........rofl :laugh3:

Seriously, Big-G, what are you planning on running? LawnCher is right about the safety requirements, and having been there a few times, tow points are not to be trifled with, the other stuff either.....

Of course, i completely understand that point. Im not counting my chickens till they hatch right now tho cause plans can still change and NAC-fest is comin up faster then expected so if and when i make it u guys can tech/safety inspect me all day long. Whats over my head is if i break anything i DONT have the spare funding to replace it right now!!

I'll get back to ya on it a bit closer to the fest.

Reminder that all vehicles going to nacfest must pass Tec inspection for the park and the club. there will be no exceptions. Also any thing that is felt to be not safe for whatever reason may be denied by the park it is in their small writing part of that paper you sign at the park.

Just a heads up I know its getting close.

Well im sure that you guys will be glad to know that i wont be attending due to financial reasons. I was not able to get all of my armor on, establish tow points by NAC rules, and ofcourse there were other things i wanted done like the home made snorkle & etc.
In some time later on is now what im hoping for so you can all celebrate the fact that i wont be there!

BIG-G said:
Well im sure that you guys will be glad to know that i wont be attending due to financial reasons. I was not able to get all of my armor on, establish tow points by NAC rules, and ofcourse there were other things i wanted done like the home made snorkle & etc.
In some time later on is now what im hoping for so you can all celebrate the fact that i wont be there!

Would you please get over your badself? Playing the persecution card, over and over is getting hasta :rolleyes:

BIG-G said:
I was thinkin' his sensivtity class' weren't workin' out so well!

BIG-G said:

You read me all wrong buddy, I'm sorely disappointed.

OK Mark, WILL YOU PLEASE STOP SCARING AWAY POTENTIAL ATTENDEES???

Jeez, I think I'm routing for BlackXJ4x4 for the wrestling match now...

You guys better be working on your moves and getting limbered up!!

A.

Andy in Pa. said:
OK Mark, WILL YOU PLEASE STOP SCARING AWAY POTENTIAL ATTENDEES???

Jeez, I think I'm routing for BlackXJ4x4 for the wrestling match now...

You guys better be working on your moves and getting limbered up!!

A.

I know Big-G would appreciate this but I have been going to the gym to get ready. I started my weight program just to get ready for the Royale Rumble with Marky-Mark. Don't worry Andy I won't dissapoint!

caleb

I've been doing a practical workout by moving rock, gravel and VersaLock block around my yard... I feel like Sisyphus. But I can hoist a full keg over my head now. I'm huge.

SO sad . . . but there's no chance I'll be ready and able to make this trip after all. I was working on wiring up some goodies under my console and when I reattached the negative battery cable - fzzzzzzztttt! Fried the wiring from the battery all the way back to one of my ARB switches in the console. Completely melted the insulation off the wiring and fused the switch solid. I'm just beginning to tear it all back apart to see where I shorted something. There's a lot of wiring to replace and downstream problems to sort out. After removing the offending wires, it wouldn't even click the starter, so I've got to track down that problem and any others that present themselves.
I KNEW there was a reason I hate wiring.
In any event . . . maybe next year.
:tear:

Back