• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

If you are looking to get rid of your Dodge....

Ben824

NAXJA Forum User
I have been wanting a truck for sometime now and I have been looking to get a 99+ Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 Diesel. I know that even as old as 99 to get a decent truck like that with low-ish miles (130,xxx or less) is still a good amount of money and is nothing my XJ can compare to but I'm looking for that guy who has this big truck that he doesn't need anymore and wants a nice Jeep to drive around that he doesn't have to throw a bunch of money at and is already built up. My Jeep is a 1997 Jeep Cherokee Country 4x4 literally loaded down with every factory option except leather seats and power driver seat and even includes the rare UpCountry Suspension Package that comes with the front tow hooks, gas tank skid, front skid, and rear limited slip differential. I know it comes with the t-case skid but that has since been removed. I have the Jeep listed on craigslist.com where I have a full list of everything I have added to the Jeep and a little history on the Jeep as well.

craigslist.com link: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/car/623423297.html

The Jeep is in excellent condition and the only thing I can say that is honestly wrong with it is the button on the parking brake lever just popped off again the other day which I plan to fix as soon as I am done with finals and have some time to fix it. It popped off about 3 1/2 years ago and managed to fix it but I guess it didn't last so I gotta become a little more creative and try again.

I am looking for a Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 Diesel ext. cab thats in pretty good condition with 150,000 miles or less and either sport package or if SLT with leather interior but if its sprot package ill take cloth for some reason the cloth doesn't look too bad to me with the sport package, I know crazy the way I feel about that. I will also consider a Wrangler Unlimited 6 cyl. 5-speed since after driving my buddy's TJ the other day with the top down and doors off I would love to have a Wrangler but I need the room of the Unlimited.

All my contact information is on the craigslist ad so if you are interested let me know. Even if it isn't exactly what I am looking for still shoot me an offer I may take it you never know.

I would also like to say I know how some people get on here when they think someone has posted something that they disagree with or find stupid they have to go and make a negative comment, and to those of you feeling that you need to make a comment like that please don't. I know my Jeep isn't worth that much by Kelley Blue Book ratings to equal what I am looking for. I am not trying really hard to get rid of the Jeep but I would love to have a truck so I am looking for someone that might have what I am looking for that wants what I have. So guys please be nice and don't rag on me for this. Thanks

All i have to say is good luck. For what its worth, I just sold my 99 Cummins SLT for $11k with 210,000 miles. No way i would have traded for a 97 XJ. Best bet would be to have a lot of cash ready to trade up.. Check out dieselram.com or dieseltruckresource.com and search the classifieds.

Yah I hear ya and trust me I am not expecting it to work out at all but hey nothing will ever happen if I don't put it out there so I am giving it a shot. Thanks for the advice on the sites I will definately check them out.

I have got a 2000 Dodge ram 1500 with 62,000 miles that i would sell you. If interested let me know.

Back