• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

C4x4Fab front winch bumper *SALE*

About a year old includes bumper, mounts, and shackle brackets (sorry, I'm keeping the shackles). Winch not included either.

May_06_2nd_mtn_rampin.jpg

Messy divorce forces me to be more flexible in pricing. Looking for $200 or best reasonable offer. Local pickup only, PM for more info, etc.

Damn it....what a case of bad timing. Where were you about 8 months ago when I had the $$$? :)

If you still have it about a month down the road from now, I'm interested. I gotta pay off something pretty large here in about 2 days....

Where the hell IS Rhoadesville, anyway?

Jeff

Jeff in VA: Rhoadesville is in Orange County, zip 22542. I'm 25 miles west of 95 off at the Rte 3 exit, or straight up 522 from Richmond. I'll keep this thing up until it sells, and I'll post if/when it does. No worries.

xrayjeeper83: Rhoadesville, as it says in my profile :)

Cool, hope it sells for you (or not...then I can get it LOL).

I'm about to make a phone call to my travel agent and drop a cool grand on our yearly vacation :bawl:

but the cool thing is, me and the wife are doing a zipline thru the jungle canopy in Belize, among other things, in 2 months:peace:

Jeff

Vacation? What is this "vacation" thing of which you speak??? Oh, that's what the ex and kids takes while I bust my a$$ trying to make ends meet, now I remember...

Sounds like a blast. Enjoy and don't forget to hold on... :D

Back