• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting Out 87 Cherokee

HiFiBuysTN

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone, I bought a 87 as a project and I no longer have the time/space for it. I'm going to be pulling some parts off to up grade my 92 cherokee. It's blue ext. with camel int. 5 speed trans. I'm located in franklin, tn. Let me know what you need and I'll get back to you on if I still have that part and how much. Thanks.

I've got the motor the top end is already torn down. It had a bad head that is beyond repair. I'm keeping all the 4wd components to up grade my cherokee. I think the motor as about 150k on it.

what color are the flares i need the front pair as long as they are black

87 would be a poopjeot tranny..

Damn you if that has a d44.. I've been scanning junkyards for years, and have found many 87's, but not one with a d44.

What about the front bumper end caps/trim...?

I've already had one person contact me about the bumper and quoted him $25. So if he was out on me I'll let you know. The bumper and trim are also black.

yeah, if he can just take the bumper...haha.. i just want the trim corner peices

i also need the brake proportioning valve if it it works, btw im in clarksville and im gonna be going to memphis in a couple weeks if u can hold on to them for me

DansGreyMJ I can hold those for you It would be $25 for the flares and valve.

Bubba it has cloth seats, I do have the cat back exhaust. the mirrors are not power and are already spoken for.

Back