• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

forrest roads in glacier, wa

poppyseed

NAXJA Forum User
Going to be headed up FR31, and 3140 next thrusday (July 31) if anyone wants to join. Heads north from mount baker hwy to the canadian border.

How was your trip? Did you hike the Winchester Mountain Trail when you got to the lakes?

edit: Nevermind. I was thinking you went up FR3065. I just looked at the map. I thought they closed access to Canyon Creek Road (FR31). Were you able to drive up there?

Last edited:
How was your trip? Did you hike the Winchester Mountain Trail when you got to the lakes?

edit: Nevermind. I was thinking you went up FR3065. I just looked at the map. I thought they closed access to Canyon Creek Road (FR31). Were you able to drive up there?

I had heard the same, however i was able to drive all the way up to the end of the road overlooking the border. a little over grown in some spots but pretty easy. FR3065 is next on my list, i tried twice in my old ford explorer breaking down on both attempts lol. I think im going to try and head up there not this thursday but the following (8/28). Hopefully the Jeep fairs better :/

Back