• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oregon Trophy Challenge 2014

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
It's back for another year! I'm pretty sure the NWC's Team #6 will be back again. Third times a charm.

http://4wheelin.ning.com/events/team-trophy-challenge

September 13th & 14th, 2014

Test your off-road skills in a competitive off-road event this summer. This 2 day team event will challenge you and your vehicle for the unknown. You and your teammates must be prepared for a long day and a long night, with a variety of tasks not limited to just driving. Your team will be expected to read a map, compass, and GPS, drive a trials section, winch, and do any tasks that we throw at you along the way. The top teams will face off Sunday morning to decide which team will take home the trophy.

What is a team? A team shall consist of two vehicles and 4 people. The event will be limited to 30 teams.

Vehicle requirements

• Street legal and licensed
  • Proof of liability insurance
  • Oregon OHV permit
  • Hard tops or roll bars
  • Tow points front and rear
  • Seatbelts
  • Working fire extinguisher, shovel, first aid kit
  • Winch
  • Working headlamps, tail/brake lights
  • Vehicle must be no wider than 84"

I'm posting this now to give people a heads up, and time to get a team together.

Check out the 2013 TORXreport, HERE.

989E5ACB-943C-4602-8F78-05B450734D76-9067-00000C7D21C694B8_zpsde459a0e.jpg

It sounds like a lot of fun from what I remember from last year! I'm not too great at reading maps or whatever but maybe I could be a copilot with someone?

Team 6 is working on details.. This needs to get locked in ASAP guys, Like.. within the next couple weeks..

Start shooting the messages Back channel/text/call and get a group of 4 together..

Team 6 is working on details.. This needs to get locked in ASAP guys, Like.. within the next couple weeks..

Start shooting the messages Back channel/text/call and get a group of 4 together..

well Shiz, Bull By The Horns?

ill see what I can do to wrangle this together tomorrow. Fair Warning:cheers:
Bronze.

UPDATE: Team 6 has had a Team meeting, And now have a rig plan etc..

Word on the streets is we have a second Team Naxja already put together..

This year is going to be AWESOME

Back