• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official MEDIUM RUN run sign up thread

CrashSomers

NAXJA Forum User
This group will be running both lower Smasher and uper smasher. At this time could change as needed.

This group will be leaving the drivers meeting at 9:45 - 10am

This run is for rigs with the following.

33's one locker
32's one locker
31's one locker maybe two

Remember this is Sat. run an Official NAXJA event. Must meet all NAXJA safty req.

Trail leader also has the right to turn any rig away. If he or she does not think you are able to run this trail with out holding up the group. You will be asked to run with the easy trail group.

Please remember this days event is about getting out and having a good day or wheeling. NOT proving your man hood.

After the drivers meeting we will be setting the easy trail run group up and sending them on there way. This will give the Hard trail group time to get ahead since we are following them up Lower Smasher. They will then leave the trail and run another.

Please remember this is always the largest group. I dont think we will split up into two groups like we have in the past since Lower and Upper Smasher is the only trails we are running on Sat.

Please bring a Lunch and alot of Water. We will be wheeling all day. Plan is go start about 10ish on the trail and be done and back to camp around 2-4 so we have a bit of time to get ready for the Nights Event.....

Any questions please hit me up. If you plan on running with this group post up would be nice to see how many we might have.

Thanks Crash

Attending:
CrashSomers Rick
Tuffnuttz Dan
Jive Turkey Chad
Akelts Aarron
Brent T Brent
stewie James
Sally Matt

Maybe:
POSJ Tyler

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: MED. group run sign up thread

I'm in.....just 31s with an Aussie locker in the back.

in.

John
Was unable to register to this Run due to work Issues , also my Cherokee is down . Planning to be Saturday for the day . Can I tag along to the Hard trails with you guys ?
Can take my bone stock Cherokee to the trail head & leave it there !!!

Dennis

John
Was unable to register to this Run due to work Issues , also my Cherokee is down . Planning to be Saturday for the day . Can I tag along to the Hard trails with you guys ?
Can take my bone stock Cherokee to the trail head & leave it there !!!

Dennis

If you show up for the drivers meeting I am sure you can find a spot.

Back