• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official March ROTM sign up thread

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
Now accepting submissions for Colorado Chapter ROTM for March 2010!

The top 3 vote getters among all the chapters will be placed in a run-off for the national ROTM contest.

Colorado Chapter ROTM Rules:

1. We are accepting the first 5 submissions in this thread. Any submissions after that will be removed and the thread will be edited to cleanup for voting. After the first 5 valid submissions, a poll will be added. Submissions deadline is March 12th.
  2. 2 pics are required (no more), usually one driveway or poser shot and an action shot, along with a bulleted spec sheet. Dont write a novel telling your life story. Keep it short and easy to read.
  3. Only Red letter members are allowed to submit their rig, however everyone is allowed to vote.
  4. Previous 2010 winners of the ROTM are not eligible.
  5. Only votes from Colorado Chapter members are allowed for the Colorado Chapter ROTM contest. If there is cross-chapter voting, you may be disqualified from the Chapter and National ROTM contest.
  6. Voting ends on March 30th
Good Luck!

IMG00159.jpg

IMG00086.jpg

• 1989 Jepp Cherokee Laredo
  • 280XXX miles on motor and transmission (that counts for some thing right)
  • 4.5" RE coils up front with 2" spacers
  • tnt long arms
  • S-10 bastard packs
  • lockrite up front in a big shafted dana 30
  • dana 44 rear out of an 87 XJ
  • every skid known to man
  • 35" MTR's with Kevlar
  • i dont have any newish pictures but since thse pics ive added longer shocks and a winch bumper as well as a rear bumper.

Poser Pic with MJ luggage...
camping8-1011.jpg

Wedgie
DSCN0421.jpg

1999 Sport - loaded with everything but leather
4.6L stroker, AX15 5spd, NP231 w/AA SYE & a Woody shaft
D44 Rear from a 95 Isuzu Rodeo, disc brakes, aussie locker, 4.30 gears
D44 Front from a 87 Waggy, traclock, 4.30 gears
Custom radius arm suspension - Modded Mitsubishi arms from a TnT belly pan & TnT adjustable Tracbar system, total lift of about 5" (RE springs)
Custom DOM steering w/heims
Toyota FZJ80 wheels, 285/75/15 retread MTR knockoffs
WJ back-seat, to give the little ones head support
color matched TJ flares
C-rok rear bumper
Rigidco front bumper
booty fab sliders of unknown origin
Alpine/fosgate/polk tunes

Stylish MJ-bed accessory trailer with Wildernest camper-shell ;)

(It'd be even cooler if it actually ran!!)

Just HAD to put a picture up of your jeep in front of that mansion eh Flores?? ;)

eflores don't you have any wheeling pics? All I see is a poser shot on a dirt road and a bunch of pavement pics. Come on man post up some wheeling pics where you're in a precarious position that's making your butt pucker.

Come on man post up some pics where you're in a precarious position that's making your butt pucker.

That'd require him posting the pics of his stay at the men's correctional facility...........NSFW.

:D

Troy, you should put truggy up!

vids4.jpg

how sad

havent done much wheeling since moving here and dont have many pics of wheeling in texas but heres some vids of me wheeling....and one really good one of me and a near death experience by way of jeep

To eflores, apparently you can't read or don't want to follow the rules. The rules clearly state two pix ONLY. I give you this one chance, pick the two pix you want and I will delete the rest, otherwise I will delete the whole lot and you can try again next month.

eflores don't you have any wheeling pics? All I see is a poser shot on a dirt road and a bunch of pavement pics. Come on man post up some wheeling pics where you're in a precarious position that's making your butt pucker.

thats why

I'll play
Moab
100_1289.jpg

V-Notch Carnage
100_0906.jpg

1998 Sport
7.5" lift
TnT Ylink
35" MTRs on Allied Rockathons
D30-TnT truss, 4.88's, Detroit, Yukon alloys with super joints, Led steering, OAB, TnT Trackbar system
D44-4.88's, Detroit, Alloy USA shafts, Ruffstuff cover
Bilsteins
Ramsey 8000lb with Materpull line.
Custom frt bumper
Rear Qrt Armor
Custom Rock Rails
D&C Cage
PRP Seats
to many little doodads to list, Custom rock rash (character)

Last edited:
To eflores, apparently you can't read or don't want to follow the rules. The rules clearly state two pix ONLY. I give you this one chance, pick the two pix you want and I will delete the rest, otherwise I will delete the whole lot and you can try again next month.

Is it really necessary for insults? :dunno:

I guess I'll give er a shot:

Focus of my rig: Maintain a stock like comfortable streetability, while enhancing the XJ's already great offroad potential. It has also been a test bed for developing new products.

99 Sport
30/8.25 soon to be 4.56'd and Detroit'd
33x11.5x16" bighorns on konigs
Bilstein 5100s and daystar bumps
OME ZJ coils
OME HD leafs
Tera flex 1.5" BB
Home brewed 4 link front
Lots of reinforcement (ruffstuff stiffeners, front stiffeners, custom rear stiffeners)
Home brewed front winch bumper powder coated to match
Ramsey 8.5 winch (not installed yet)
Custom heim jointed sway bar links
Custom 1.5" DOM heim joint steering
Custom 1.25" DOM heim joint track bar/bracket and brace
Brown dog rubber engine mounts
Boostwerks water cooled turbo setup (full build to coming soon)
B&M trans cooler

Soon to come:
Boostwerks 12" 4 piston big brake kit
DOM sliders, rear tire carrier/bumper, Iceland Offroad fender flares

IMG_2744.jpg

fab020.jpg

:peace:

Sorry guys. Change of plans. Submit next month. Were just gonna hand Bryson the win for this month. :thumbup:

Back