• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Torx's Tsf Run 9-27 or 28?

Bronzewyrm

NAXJA Forum User
well, for all of us southerners that like it close to home. Id like to hit tsf this weekend. trails are closed to fire danger at this moment. but from the looks of things they will be getting about 3inches of rain up there this week.(its been raining all night) that should be enough to open the trails again. Who is down? I have a have to put my xj down for a while after this one so id like to get a decent group together.

Let me know what yalls are thinking, im open to either day. I know that if it does open this weekend. there will be a bunch of people up there to watch. its been closed for a while, im sure im not thee only one jonesN for trail time

I would love to go, but honestly my rig really isn't 'ready' yet, and I may be making a trip up to Seattle to pick up another cherokee this weekend.....

Back