• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No Roads Required Show (PIR): 9/20

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
The No Roads Required Off-Road Show is back for its third year and will once again be hosted at Portland International Raceway in Portland, Oregon.

We had a great turn out last year and we're looking to make this year even better. So if you're a 4-wheelin enthusiast come on out for a day of anything and everything off-road!

Money raised at No Roads Required benefits the Yacolt Burn State Forest ORV trail systems to help with maintenance of the trails.

The 3rd Annual No Roads Required Off-Road Show
September 20th, 2014
12pm-4pm
At Portland International Raceway
Tickets are $10 per person (Children 12 and under are free)
We will once again be having our RTI Ramp Competition at the show thanks to Piston's Wild.

A big thank you to the PNW 4-Wheel Drive Association - Region 3 for once again partnering with us to help bring this show to life for the third year in a row.

We are working hard to bring you new and exciting vendors for this year’s show. If you have a suggestion please don’t hesitate to shoot us a message. We are always looking for more people/vendors to help support the show.

If you have any questions or comments about the show please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Send your questions or comments to Jordan Green at [email protected]

88e49685bbe84df3f4a430297c2b1b53.jpg

I've been there every year....
This year is no exception.
See you guys there!

I'm going, girlfriend's roommate and her boyfriend are bring their JK and camping trailer to try to sell the trailer.

Re: Re: No Roads Required Show (PIR): 9/20

What kind of trailer? I'm interested?
It's and Adventure Trailer.

We're now on the fence about the show, girlfriend's house is on the edge of the evacuation area for the fire by Hagg Lake and they don't want to stray too far from home with that going on.

Nice! I wanted to pull my rig up there, but by the time I got food, ate, and found my brother he was crying that it was too hot and he wanted to leave.... :(

Back