• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shwartz canyon sept. 26-28

bmikes

NAXJA Forum User
Hey it'd be cool if we could get a group to head down there. It's southeast of bend, so it's not too far. Easy to extreme stuff. I've wanted to go for a while, but never have yet. So this is it!

are you talking about the "fort rock" area?

http://www.rideatvoregon.org/wheretoride/view/dsp_wtr.cfm

ive been looking into the cline butes, santiam pass, fort rock, and edsion butes for some time now. I gave up on trying to get people to go with me. id be down, but I may want to hit a few things on the way out there...

Bronze.

I'd like to get in on this. I'll be in Bend the whole week prior and will probly check these areas out before the weekend of the 26th, but I'm betting I'll want to go back. Lets make it happen.

Yeah I've wanted to go to cline for a while also. But it seems kind of a lack of interest along with the sneaky fast calendar is prompting me to also say nay to this trip.

Instead I think I'll stay closer to home and explore the barlow road and make it an overnight trip.

Friendlier on the budget, and not as much planning since it's only a few weeks away

Back