• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Support your Club

#S194

FMR SIERRA CHAPTER HMFIC
NAXJA Member
Folks, it's March once again and that means it is time for the annual Membership Drive. Without it's members, :NAXJA: would be just another forum on the interweb. Like many of you, I found the forum while searching for info and stuck around after realizing it was a great place. I've met some great people through this organization and I would hate to see it fade away due to lack of member support. This is a great time to renew your membership if you haven't already done so. National is going to be offering some great individual raffle prizes for those that renew and there will be a prize awarded to the Chapter that has the most members renew. Check it out here:

https://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1153174

I agree. I stumbled across this forum along with others when I got my jeep but have really only stuck with this forum because of the awesome people and information.

I havnt renewed yet but I will sometime this month.

Renew in March to help the good fight !

Renewed

Renewed

Back