• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tucson Meet and Greet

POSJ

NAXJA Forum User
I wil be in VEGAS with my wife and NO kids for 4 days that weekend. So have fun and tell LOTS of stories.Hasta

I could make that one for sure. Just let me know the date adn I will be there but NO BELLS ON!!!!!!! LOL

If I'm in town I'll be up for Chuy's....but what happened to Hooters? Get a strange look from the wife when it was suggested?

No my wife doesn't mind Hooters but the food sucks, and it seemed the majority wanted Chuy's. Hooters will be the next one...say june-july time frame.

I AGREE, HOOTERS food is NAAASTY:moon::moon::moon::moon::moon:

My motto: beer, boobs, jeeps and boobs! (My wife and her sister came up with that one.)

If I'm paying for food it better be good...and half the time the Hooters chicks are the B or C team when I go so it doesn't make it worth it.

If I'm paying for food it better be good...and half the time the Hooters chicks are the B or C team when I go so it doesn't make it worth it.

You got a point about the B's and C's...It doesnt matter too much to me where we eat...

For sure date and time: Saturday 5 February 2011 5:30pm Chuy's restaurant on Ina. I need a head count of people that will bet there for sure so I can make us a reservation.

I am in. Probably solo but we shall see if the family wants to go a little closer to time. :moon:

Diana and I will be there for sure...Its just down the road from our house.

I have a javelina archery hunt that runs into that weekend. If I tag out the first weekend I might be able to make it. So I'd have to go with a 'maybe'.

Back