• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

crown king benefit run

Finally made it home. It took over a gallon an a half of ATF but we made it. Had to out run the flooding coming down the mountain. I really didn't think we were going to make it across some of the crossings in time.
I wish I could have run the trail with you guys. from what I hear it was a damn good run. I love wheeling in the rain and I have been kicking myself in the ass since the last group left. I should have jumped in with some one.
The weather washing out the roads really screwed up my planning and caused a bit of confusion.
I just want to say thanks again for helping me out. I really appreciate it. You guys went above and beyond. Much respect.
can't wait to see the pics and video.

I appreciate it Chad. The next one will be planned for day without rain in the forecast.
thanks for the help with the run; advertising it, leading the run, help with the raffle. Hope to see you on the next one.

Back