• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Table Mesa 11/26

sorry i didnt meet up with you guys. the vjc group was huge, with lots of stucks/breaks. i tried you guys on the radio after LT. 3 of us broke off and blew through JD in no time. got back to trailer around 3-4pm. daniel-i usually get home from work @1pm-3pm, so if you want to hit something during the week let me know.

Ya pm me your number and we can try and hook things up again..

I managed to get the 17th and 18th of Dec (sat/sun) off so I will be wheeling on the 17th bringing my wife and maybe the kiddles (not sure for them) so plan accordingly for that day as Im letting you all know now..

themud

It was great wheeling with you guys! i'll keep an eye out on the board for next time. If you don't mind a yota in the mix....

Ya pm me your number and we can try and hook things up again..

I managed to get the 17th and 18th of Dec (sat/sun) off so I will be wheeling on the 17th bringing my wife and maybe the kiddles (not sure for them) so plan accordingly for that day as Im letting you all know now..

themud

Looks good for me so far. What are you thinking?

It was great wheeling with you guys! i'll keep an eye out on the board for next time. If you don't mind a yota in the mix....

Good meeting you too, fun times yesterday and I'll wheel with you guys anytime. Always welcome, just might have to put up with some just for fun Yota vs Jeep ribbing! :D Maybe I'll go join up over at TTORA now, between the 2 boards we can get enough people for 1 run LOL!

Looks good for me so far. What are you thinking?

Good meeting you too, fun times yesterday and I'll wheel with you guys anytime. Always welcome, just might have to put up with some just for fun Yota vs Jeep ribbing! :D Maybe I'll go join up over at TTORA now, between the 2 boards we can get enough people for 1 run LOL!

Yeah what he said big time had a good time with ya Ryan and the other gentleman I can't remember his name for crap (sorry) would run with you guys anytime..

Matt I'm not sure yet but something my wife hasn't done yet as she is going to get to ride along (first time in 4 years) but she is good for conda, UT is always fun but I might be of the mind to try CD with her as well but gotta have some that have run it before numerous times (I have never done cd upper) so you got me there.. Plus CD and conda will rule out a lot of rigs if they want to come along so Im up for ideas??

themud

Yeah what he said big time had a good time with ya Ryan and the other gentleman I can't remember his name for crap (sorry) would run with you guys anytime..

Matt I'm not sure yet but something my wife hasn't done yet as she is going to get to ride along (first time in 4 years) but she is good for conda, UT is always fun but I might be of the mind to try CD with her as well but gotta have some that have run it before numerous times (I have never done cd upper) so you got me there.. Plus CD and conda will rule out a lot of rigs if they want to come along so Im up for ideas??

themud

I might be in for a Sat run up CD. My wife and kids love this stuff. Let me know a time and date for sure.
And between the two boards maybe we can get a fifth. LOL!

Back