• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tucson Meet and Greet

Oh yeah , I meant Jenni and I ! ....and don't worry Tyler , I'll be bothering you and probably Brian for help and or advise real soon ...

I am in and my rig will be in the parking lot. I am not sure about the wife and son yet. Just count me in for now.

Up to ~13 so far, this sounds like it will be a good one. If this number stands I'll make the reservation for 15 just in case a couple more show up.

Diana and I will still be there, but it looks like the Cherokee will not be making it. I am having a timing issue with my distributer-less XJ and right now and working on the house is my top priority right now. Guess we will be in the wifes Patriot.

Everybody knows this is tomorrow right? I got some miss-cues with some people. Post 14 was updated to the 5th at 5:30. Let me know if you guys are still in.

As of now I am still in. I was called into work but I am hoping it wont be for an ALL day thing. I cant wait to see a M&G with a GREAT turnout again, its always such a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:party:

Diana and I will be there at 5:30....just no cherokee

Good times as usual. Even the wife and kids had fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good seeing you all again.

FYI: The rig is back up and running...(a day too late) it was the shaft where the distributor would normally be that goes to the cam position sensor had seized. Put a new one in after I found TDC (approximately) and it started right up and runs pretty well. Will still have to go to the stealership and have them do the "fuel system synchronization" to get it just right.

Back