• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need an ECM for 2000 Cherokee 4.0

flash2pablo

NAXJA Forum User
Let me know if you have one. I need one specifically from a 2000, because of differences in emmissions information.

As soon as possible. Currently i have misfire on multiple cylinders.
PM me your price. I know I could always go and buy a new one, but I would prefer cheaper.

Be sure to find out whether or not your's is Calif. emissions or not. Mine was originally from Staten Island, NY and had Calif. emissions. This brought the suck when I was trying to find an ECM. Let us know what transmission you have also. If you can't find one here, check out www.car-part.com. That's where I ended up getting mine from.

My cherokee is a Non-California Emissions.
With a AW4 auto transmission.

I have heard you need one from the same model year is this correct?

RenegadeStang said:
Be sure to find out whether or not your's is Calif. emissions or not. Mine was originally from Staten Island, NY and had Calif. emissions. This brought the suck when I was trying to find an ECM. Let us know what transmission you have also. If you can't find one here, check out www.car-part.com. That's where I ended up getting mine from.

That website seems to think there are a few a little ways away. I might be able to pick one up this weekend. Thanks for the website.

Back