• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab 2018 Pre-registration CLOSES September 17th at 2359 EST!!!

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
Pre-registration will CLOSE at
11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time
on Monday, September 17th

Copy and paste link: https://fs23.formsite.com/naxjamwc/form10/index.html?1529690948695

A few notes:

• We are not using paypal, so please pay with a credit/debit card directly through the website, or mail a check (PM David_Bricker for fastest address to use to mail check). If you need to pay via PayPal, complete the form until it asks for payment, and send GoSlowGetStuck a PM.
  • We want everyone coming to have a name tag. These tags, which include a NAXJA lanyard will also be your credentials to let event staff know that you are with our group, there are extra fields for you to fill out so you can get printed tags for other people coming with you. Your guests do not need to be a NAXJA member to get a name tag.
  • Your registration fee includes an event t-shirt, an event sticker, a lanyard and name tag for everyone in your group, your BLM fees, an event dash plaque, access to the meet and greet, the show and shine, and a dinner ticket to Friday nights catered dinner and raffle.
  • The NAXJA liability waiver is included in the registration form, if you don't have a printer to print it when you register, don't fret, we will have some on site to sign or you can print it later here
Paid :NAXJA: members who pre-register will be entered to win in a members only raffle. Prize to be announced at a later date.

Please note that NAXJA is paying for your daily BLM (Bureau of Land Management) fees and that is included in your registration fee. There may be extra fees associated with few of the other trails. This means that most of your wheeling fees for the week are included in the event registration fees along with all the other items listed above.

Please PM GoSlowGetStuck if you have any issues or need to change something after the fact.

If you need your member number for the forum, you can get it from the roster: click here

Thanks everyone!

Re: Moab 2018 Pre-registration is now OPEN!!!

Wahoo,

Registered.

I cant wait to wheel somewhere new.

Yeah, I,m In.

WHOOP!!!! Registered.

Is it Oct 7th yet? Also...who wants to come help me get my MJ finished so I can bring it.....

Registered. I'm gonna spend my 40th birthday with a bunch of guys I've never met.

I am new to NAXJA, I am interested in this trip. I cant find anywhere how much the fees are?

If you click on the registration link and start filling it out, it shows you the cost on the second page. $65 for members and $95 for non members. There's also extras such as the shirts, hoodies, raffle tickets etc.

If you click on the registration link and start filling it out, it shows you the cost on the second page. $65 for members and $95 for non members. There's also extras such as the shirts, hoodies, raffle tickets etc.

Thanks rob.

He's right. You aren't committed to paying for registration until the end so you click on it and just click around.

mac 'about two months left to register' gyvr

room booked got registered truck fixed jeep ready waiting like a kid for the end of school or for xmas

Moab 2018 Pre-registration is now OPEN!!!

Registered and cabin book..

One quick question, I obvisouly registered myself, and then when it said anyone else is my group I put down my pops and paid for an extra dinner ticket.
Is that all that's required for him price wise? In the final review page I did not see a second charge for a guest?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Correct. Sounds like you did it correctly.

mac ‘just over 2 months away’ gyvr

Thanks..
Looking forward to meeting everyone in a couple months.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ditto.

Back