• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

General Event Information

Mike in NJ

NAXJA Life Member
NAXJA Member
:eek:

Go here for basic info - http://www.naxja.org/events/NACFest2003/

....and, any questions, ask away!

Mike in NJ

Just wondering if there are any plans to have vendors present, or maybe a swap meet?

Does Paragon have an outfitter shop, or somewhere to get last minute things that might be forgotten?

Curious, cause this will be a first for me.

John

John:

Paragon Park is a pretty basic proposition - great network of trails, but just a trailer for entrance fees and waiver forms, mobile EMS coverage, and a food trailer for snacks. The city of Hazleton is nearby though, and most "last-minute" items could be found there.

As far as vendors or a formal swap meet - no, we hadn't planned on anything, but if you have something of interest for any attendees, feel free to post it on this forum - there may be others who feel the same way and have stuff they want to trade.

Mike in NJ :patriot:

I guess that's a pretty good way to reduce the overhead.

Thanks for the quick reply.

John

The trails go from easy to just plain sick - and every level in between. There is something for everyone, come on up.

thanks for the quick reply! i look foward to takin my new jeep to my first four wheelin event.NAXJA

Back