• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Last Chance

emptypockets86

NAXJA Forum User
Going for scrap this week. Lmk if you need anything off of it.

5atyqere.jpg

he8yduqu.jpg

Surprised the overhead console is still there...

I still see a couple hundo in parts on there...

Last edited:
I got jumped by the county, so my parts vehicles have to go. Everything is cheap, just a last ditch effort to get parts to those who need them.

Ok. My driver seat has the typical gangster lean. If you could send a close-up pic of the seat, I'd appreciate it. May have to buy both so they match.

I got jumped by the county, so my parts vehicles have to go. Everything is cheap, just a last ditch effort to get parts to those who need them.

Damn government thinking they can run your life better than you can.

I don't need it, but I will take that overhead console, and the gauge cluster(if you got it).

Before you scrap it, maybe pm 87manche. He's been huntin for interior parts, etc.

Ok. My driver seat has the typical gangster lean. If you could send a close-up pic of the seat, I'd appreciate it. May have to buy both so they match.

I'll have to take them in the morning, too dark now.

Damn government thinking they can run your life better than you can.

I don't need it, but I will take that overhead console, and the gauge cluster(if you got it).

Before you scrap it, maybe pm 87manche. He's been huntin for interior parts, etc.

They love to butt their noses where they don't belong. I pay my taxes and keep my place nice. It sucks losing my personal junk yard.

I'll shoot you a pm in a few.

Back