• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

thanks

Gerr

NAXJA Forum User
I'd like to thank Josh and Geoff for putting together a great event, Johnny for leading the deepcreek run friday it was a lot of fun and you figured out a line for my little heep over the waterfall which was way cool. Avery your budget build is impressive hope to see it after its all finished and dialed in, it was kinda fun to watch the 37's spin in the mud. Santa for showing us the propper way to light a bon fire and as allways for allowing me to drool over your rig. Carol and Karen for providing some good laughes. Thomas for reminding me why I'm keeping my rig with ac (damn it was dusty) Danwho for testing my spotting skills that sure was a pickle you got into and I'm glad we got you out with minimal damage and no injury. Robert for the great looking shirt and some interesting conversation. skwerly for keeping me up all night as it turns out that was a really good thing for me after all not only mentally but physicly too. Had I went to bed like I normally do I might not have woke up no exageration. I needed two units of blood by the time I got to the urgent care and if I haddnt puked I'd have not known I was bleeding internally. I hate to say it but things happen for a reason and I owe ya man.
I'm already looking forward to next year
Dan

What?!?! I didn't hear about your visit to urgent care. Hope everything s okay and that you're feeling better. That's pretty scary.

What?!?! I didn't hear about your visit to urgent care. Hope everything s okay and that you're feeling better. That's pretty scary.

whats the wrost part is IF he had to go to the emergancy room up there. Its like 3 rooms in a lil building and the nurse's are all grumpy and argue as to who has to what for you in there.. lol

Yeah hope it all turned out ok...

Dan, it was great to hang out and open up that brotherly love :D I hope you are doing ok.

Geez Dan, I had no idea. Hope you fully recover. Thanks for spotting for me. See you next time.

Thanks guys and Karen I donate regularly I'm ab- so they love mine too. I guess I cashed in on some karma.

I'm doing ok finally talked to lisa about it and I got lectured for not calling her about it, well I really didn't tell anyone so oh well. She did really well and got third overall and first in class at her event so I'm happy.

Looks like I lost a couple wheel weights(gota love free balancing) and my radiator/air filter was clogged up pretty good from all the dust coming out the trail. Cleaned them up and its running tip top again so whens the next run?

On a completely unrelated note we found a baby bunny in front of a yogurt shop. Who the hell leaves a baby bunny in a basket on a bush he's very cute so who wants a bunny?

Thanks Dan,

I hope you feel better.

Still trying to figure that one out. Right now they are treating it as a perferated ulcer but they have not ruled out a number of other things. I have a mri later today and the meds they gave seem to have helped. The part they don't understand is why I didn't feel pain if it were a trama or even a ulcer I should have had at least some discomfort. Cancer runs in the fambam and I've had intestinal issues in the past so who really knows till they take a look.

Dan-

When I got to the Discovery Center, a bunch of folks were saying I tried to kill you. :D Hey, wasn't MY bottle! Hahahaha, j/k man.

Seriously, though, I'm glad that things turned out as okay as they could have, and I missed ya on Saturday night. I had a blast conversing with you until the wee hours of the morning, and I learned a few things, as well. Can't beat that!

I hope that the bleeding issue doesn't turn out to be serious, man. Fingers definitely crossed, here. Stay strong, bud! :)

Damn, Dan...
That's just a bit crazy!! I heard you left, puking blood, but that's just part of the party, sometimes.

Hopefully whatever it is isn't serious, is treatable & you caught it in time!

Keep us posted (well, informed at least!)

Back