• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

It was a good weekend

Yeah, that tow truck driver was pretty whacked, looking for us on the closed 330. And that was after we got him all interested by saying that the 3 of us were busy trying to keep warm in the trailer!!

You weren't cranky, you were hungover. If I'd been worried about it, you'd have known!! No apologies needed, and thanks for all the help!

jeepgod, that is one of the cleanest xj's I've ever seen.
It was nice meeting you! But your rig is to damn clean, you need to get some dirt on it... :thumbup:

Thanks for the props guys! :cheers: It was nice meeting you all to! I've never been on a "Jeep" camping trip, it's fricken awesome :D I'll sure have to do something about the cleansliness of my XJ. Lol.

Webdog, Should've come over for some smores and beer or something, well, maybe not at the same time
puke.gif
I just didn't want to walk over to some guys campsite and be like "hey, whats your screen name"
greddywavey.gif

I just didn't want to walk over to some guys campsite and be like "hey, whats your screen name"
greddywavey.gif

But that's the best way to do it!! If some group really doesn't want company, they'll likely camp somewhere else, as it's perfectly acceptable to walk up to a group & introduce yourself. That's how you meet people! And how you re-meet them later when you've forgotten who they are (if you're like me!).

Glad you enjoyed yourself!

Carol (I'm usually pretty easy to spot)

Yea i'll definatly do that next time. I'll just have to act like myself, I just didn't want people to be like, god, that guy doesn't leave. Haha
biggrinwavey.gif

Because that puts you on the 330, which everyone and their mother knows is closed for construction..... duh:phone:

Carol, sorry if i was cranky sunday am, but we went to party with Skwerly, and you know how that goes........:roflmao::roflmao::moon::scared::cheers::smoker::scottm::skull2:

I likes me some late beer nights. :D

Webdog, Should've come over for some smores and beer or something, well, maybe not at the same time
puke.gif
greddywavey.gif

Yea i'll definatly do that next time. I'll just have to act like myself, I just didn't want people to be like, god, that guy doesn't leave. Haha
biggrinwavey.gif
Next time feel free to come over! I was always walking around poking my head into others sites... :laugh: (that is worded bad!)

You could always ask if there are naked ladies in the Jeep!:woohoo:
I am still waiting to find out where the striper pole switch is in his jeep, I know it is there somewhere.

But that's the best way to do it!! If some group really doesn't want company, they'll likely camp somewhere else, as it's perfectly acceptable to walk up to a group & introduce yourself. That's how you meet people! And how you re-meet them later when you've forgotten who they are (if you're like me!).

Glad you enjoyed yourself!

Carol (I'm usually pretty easy to spot)

What she said.

If I don't want people to come over I'll turn the light off and hide in my tent, otherwise anybody is welcome to walk/stumble over and say hello/heckle me.

If I don't want people to come over I'll turn the light off and hide in my tent, otherwise anybody is welcome to walk/stumble over and teabag me.

fixed

Whatever...

Pretty sure I was teabagging your truck here...

P5090013800x600.jpg

I can't beleive you rubbed one off in the back of my rig :doh:

I dunno what Skwerly did to the shirt in question in Geoff's sigline, but it's entirely possible that "jerking" was involved, which would make it entirely appropriate!

Back