• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sunday May 9 is Mother's Day

As a mom, and a wheeler -- Yes, I also thought Mother's Day would be around the 16th, not the 9th, and we didn't intentionally create that schedule conflict. Really.

Bright side: My daughters were going to Magic Mtn with their church group that Fri/Sat, so they weren't going (only fair, since I happily spent last Mother's Day at Magic Mtn myself with a friend, leaving all 3 kids at home). But their trip got bumped to the following weekend, so now at least one, and hopefully both, will be coming up for the weekend.

Wheel Friday, wheel Saturday, leave late Sat or early Sunday, be home for Mother's Day.
Don't see the problem myself.

Reason I couldn't go. Once I realized it was mothers day, I forgot about this trip. We lost my father recently so I had to be there for her. :(

We had a wonderful time celebrating my olders daughters bday on saturday at fiesta island on sat. And then sunday had a wicked brunch in PB. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!! I'll look for the next event, fo sho!

Back