NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Chapters > Sierra Chapter
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

Sierra Chapter Discussion of Chapter issues. Please keep Tech Topics on the Tech Forums.

Old July 17th, 2019, 10:12
NAXJA Member

Re: Any interest in running Strawberry trail during Sierra Fest

In doing some research on strawberry it looks like it is not a very challenging trail. Some of the reviews on Alltrails are saying that stock rigs can make it without much trouble.

Since I will be joining for the second part of Sierra Fest my plan is to run Strawberry on Thursday morning, gonna try and get to the north side trailhead off of 50 around 9am and complete it from North to South.

Then drive down to Hermit Valley to meet up with the rest of the group at the campground.

Anybody want to join me for a Thursday AM run?
Old July 17th, 2019, 10:25
NAXJA Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthewaneff View Post
In doing some research on strawberry it looks like it is not a very challenging trail. Some of the reviews on Alltrails are saying that stock rigs can make it without much trouble.

Since I will be joining for the second part of Sierra Fest my plan is to run Strawberry on Thursday morning, gonna try and get to the north side trailhead off of 50 around 9am and complete it from North to South.

Then drive down to Hermit Valley to meet up with the rest of the group at the campground.

Anybody want to join me for a Thursday AM run?
Yeah its a pretty easy trail, just one hard part at the 50 side and thats about it

1998 4.6 stroker , aw4 XJ on 60/14b , 5.38s, grizzly/detroit, cage, 40s, psc big bore box , assist, 3 link,transgo aw4 reprogram
Old August 5th, 2019, 11:11
NAXJA Member

Still planing on hitting Strawberry trial on Thursday AM, planing on getting to the trail head about 9:30-10:00 and taking it over the top to 88 then onto Hermit.

Hit me up in anybody wants to Roll with me.
Old August 5th, 2019, 11:58
NAXJA Member

I wanted to try to make this, but think I'll just head straight to DV.
'91 Cherokee Larado, BDS 5.5" coils w/ACOS's, 6.5" Clayton springs, 37" Patagonia MT's, 4:88's, 35-spline D44 w/ARB and Explorer disc's in back and a narrowed hp44 front w/E-Locker.