• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bumper mounts, d-ring tabs, DIY parts are HERE!

AJsArmor

NAXJA Forum User
This is the beginning of our entirely new DIY product line. The same high quality mounts and pieces we use on our own bumpers are now available for those wishing to build their own. Can save you a lot of time and aggravation! Everything is CNC laser cut for the utmost in quality and consistency. Our new tire carrier hinge is nearly ready to be released as well, puts the spindle mounts to shame! :worship:

Front Bumper mounts, incorporate a steering box support on the driver's side this setup has proven itself over the years on our own bumpers. 1/4" thick steel, 17" in total length.
$45 shipped to your door for the pair
FBM1.jpg

Rear Crossmember Mounts, constructed from 3/16" plate they're a good start to a rear bumper using the factory mounting points. Our framerail mounts will be available shortly.
$23 shipped to your door for a pair.
RBM1.jpg

D-ring Mounts, 3/4" thick steel with a 1" hole works perfectly with 3/4" shackles that have a 7/8" pin. (We will have those shortly as well). Long enough to extend through a bumper, same way as we do ours for the ultimate in strength!
$35 for a pair shipped to your door.
DR1.jpg

The "Harpoon" D-ring Mount, 3/4" thick steel it has a more flared look and still retains the strength of the pass through mounts, best of both worlds!
$40 for a pair shipped to your door.
HD1.jpg

harpoon31.jpg

Also our SuperRails outer tube, pre-bent and cut out of 1.75" round tubing with the supports $75 shipped for the pair! Pics coming soon. Call/PM/Email me for a package price for multiple pieces. Check back often as we're adding more pieces soon!

I'm stoked on these!
I'll definitely be ordering some stuff.
I'm just waiting for the tire carrier hinge

With the front bumper mounts... being 1/4 thick, is that a problem using stock bolts?

For the steering box most people have said no. But I do have longer steering box bolts available that I'd throw in for free anyways.

Great! I need to order a pair from you. I did not see (at a quick glance) how to order them from your site, so I will try to get a hold of you tomorrow to get some coming this way. :)

Great! I need to order a pair from you. I did not see (at a quick glance) how to order them from your site, so I will try to get a hold of you tomorrow to get some coming this way. :)

Site is being reworked, slow going because it's being done by me.:spin1:

EMAIL me or feel free to call 563-924-2286. I'm working solo for awhile so if I don't answer just make sure to leave your name/number and I'll buzz ya back asap.

are those front bumper mounts the same you use for your winch bumpers?

are those front bumper mounts the same you use for your winch bumpers?

Yes. The only addition is that we add a plate to the underside of the framerail with another mounting hole. We were just going to have that all one piece and bent. But decided against it because of all the variations of bumpers.

Anymore updates on the tire carrier hinge?

Had a setback with the main pin. We originally were just going to use a socket head cap screw but the smooth shank part of it wasn't quite the fit we wanted with the bearings. So I'm just going to do it right and use a shoulder bolt that has a 1" shoulder, and 3/4" threaded section. They're designed to be used for bearing applications so they fit perfectly. Expensive, but it'll be done right. Have them on order so they should be here next week. That's all I'm waiting for!

Would you sell just the passenger side bumper mount? I have a c-rok steering brace I'm going to build off of on the driver side and just need a passenger. thanks.

Very nice....I'll be interested in buying several sets of the front mounts, and several sets of the nicer shackle mounts in the near future.

have some friends needing bumpers built here, and apparently I get to be "that guy"

:p

Have a Picture or discreption of the rear bumper frame rail tie-ins?

Will have some pics this week. Was forced to take the weekend off after trying to spear my foot with a chunk of rockrail square tubing. Busted my foot but in a "good" spot where I don't have to wear a cast. Funny thing is...I was looking at some new boots the night before with a metatarsal guard built in.:banghead:

Anyway the rear frame rail mounts are the same ones we use on all our rear bumpers. 2 x 1-1/2 x 3/16" steel 4 holes per mount and it will include a nutstrip and the hardware. Going to work on the price to include the rear crossmember plates for around $40-50 shipped for it all with an added bonus.

Very nice....I'll be interested in buying several sets of the front mounts, and several sets of the nicer shackle mounts in the near future.

have some friends needing bumpers built here, and apparently I get to be "that guy"

:p

Definitely can throw you a discount for multiple items so let me know when you're ready. Also if you need anything particular cut shoot me the dimensions and I'll give you a quote. We're doing enough work with the shop that does the laser cutting that they have no problem doing small quantities at a really nice rate.

Definitely can throw you a discount for multiple items so let me know when you're ready. Also if you need anything particular cut shoot me the dimensions and I'll give you a quote. We're doing enough work with the shop that does the laser cutting that they have no problem doing small quantities at a really nice rate.

Very nice. What I'll probably do is fab up one bumper, decide how I like it, and make the plates for the second one. provided I like them and they're not a difficult design, I'd be willing to send you all the parts from the second one to have laser cuts done of them...you could start to fab the bumper if you're interested.

the idea I'm thinking is a slightly heavier and more simplified version of an ARB combined with my current front bumper...

Back