• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lots of XJ stuff

scottsxj

NAXJA Forum User
well its spring cleaning and i have some stuff for sale
formattfab tube doors for 84-96 XJ's, they might fit a 97. I will put a fresh coat of paint on them, all you will need are some hinge pins 150 plus shipping
DSC00221.jpg

lebaron hood vents, no cracks or anything 30 plus shipping
DSC00220.jpg

stock transfer case skid (no hardware) 20 dollars plus shipping
DSC00225.jpg

Stock front skid plate 30 bucks plus shipping
DSC00224.jpg

Overhead console make me a reasonable offer and its yours
DSC00223.jpg

i have 2 sound bars need to be either recovered or stripped down and painted no speakers 40 each plus shipping
DSC00066.jpg

i also have a 96 xj that im gonna part all interior pieces out let me know what you want and ill get you a picture and a price. Or really anything you want on it let me know. Im keeping the engine though.

all prices are OBO, my email is [email protected] if you have any questions

will the front skid and transfer skid fit a '98?

fluidmotion said:
if your willing to take the compass/temp gauge out of the overhead console id be willing to pick that up from you

does this mean you just wants the electronic parts, or do you want them removed and you just want the console. im good either way

ill get shipping quotes and return PM's when i get home cause im at school right now

all im lookin for is that compass/temp gauge thats in the front of it. mine went out last year and i havent found any in the yards around here. if your willing to seperate, let me know what you want for it

I'll take the hood vents, x-case skid, & a front driveshaft if you'll meet me by Kings Dominion.

vents are tentatively spoken for, as are the skids, and tube doors maybe. I do however have the drive shaft, it is missing a cap on on of the ujoints. But other then that its good. Im not willing to ship the t-case but will sell it if you pick it up.

tube doors are sold, and i changed my mind as far as shipping on the t-case goes, as long as you pay for it, ill ship it. It will be pricey though, ill checkinto it though if there is any real interest

Hey Scott, do you still have any of the interior from the 96? What color? I'm looking for probably the rear carpet and the interior rear quarter panel peices.

Back