• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

YJ for XJ in Alabama/Iraq

FoggyHollow

NAXJA Forum User
My little brother is in Iraq with the USMC. He has a 95 YJ with a total of 4-5 inches of lift. 33x12,50 AT's. He wants me to try to trade it for an XJ before he gets home in April. I am trying to work this out for him. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll get some pics. I will travel a little bit to trade if need be. Thanks !!!!

Sounds interesting... how bout some more details on drivertrain, axles and pics. Tranny, engine etc...

I've got a built 97 XJ sport I may trade. Any pics and more information on the rig? [email protected]
IMG_0001.jpg

Ok thanks KSXJ....I tried it w/o the extra...still wont work....Ive got the pix in my yahoo photos but cant seem to get'em here.....anybody wanna do some tutoring?

lol it's easy ya just gotta save them to a site like photobucket.com and post the urls up as an image here. (using the little picture (insert image) icon in the reply area... sounds harder than it realy is LOL)... anyways good looking jeep good luck with the sale/trade!

Back