• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Corral Canyon

RobCherokeeXJ89

NAXJA Forum User
Hey what's up guys, I just moved down to San Diego a few months ago, and have been itchy to do some wheeling. I herd Corral Canyon is within 45 min of SD and has some fun moderate trails. I live in El Cajon. Anyone want to go up Saturday the 7th of October?

I have a re 4.5" w/ 32's, full skids, tru-trac in the 30

Let me take a look at my weekend plans. I have been getting an itch to try Bronco Peak. I havn't driven it since its remodel.
Hope its open, fire damage and fire concerns close it down too damn often.
Rick R

Off Road Expo in Pomona is that weekend as well, never been but I've heard it's pretty sweet and you can find some pretty good deals on new products. Just giving you a heads up. PM my bro Brady's XJ, that idiot is always up for weekend trips, but I won't be able to go for several more weeks (jeep is getting fixed).

Chris

I am always up for weekend trips.....mostly because I'm a slightly retarded adrenaline junkie. I will be definitely going to the Offroad Expo that weekend on Sunday, as should you. Awesome vendors with new gear, great rigs, crawling demos, lots of stuff for cheap, and some scattered hot chicks as well.

I would be up for something around SoCal on Sunday Oct. 1st if you wanna go. You should consider the JV trip in November too. I think it'll definitely be worth the drive.

Brady

Back