• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NC: Major parts for a 4-5 inch lift + 5 31" MTRs on 15x8 767s

Scriff

NAXJA Forum User
OK, I've made the horrible decision that I need to be saving money instead of spending it on my jeep. So, I have quite a bit of stuff for my XJ I have been putting together for the last couple of months that I am going to sell instead of installing.

I would prefer to sell this all as one big package instead of splitting it up, and I really don't feel like trying to ship all of this. Priorty goes first to local buyers and/or buyers who want to buy everything.

I am located in North Carolina off the VA/NC border near I-77. I would be willing to meet up I-81, down I-77, or across I-40, you pay for gas. I can take a money order, cash, or PayPal. If you are only interested in one part of this, post a reply letting me know what part(s) you want and if I split it up I'll let you know. Only email me if you want to make an offer for everything at [email protected]. Don't bother with PMs.

Let's start around $1,000 takes it right now for everything, or make offers and work your way down from there. All you would need would be some YJ brakelines, a SYE, trackbar and discos and some box steel for the rear bumpstops and you'd have a complete lift with tires and adj shocks
:beerchug:

4 31x10.5 MTRs with less that 5k mounted on 15x8 767s with "4 baskspacing. These are in beautiful condition, I don't think the guy I got them from took them off road much. I had them on for a couple hundred miles or so and they were just fine, are worn evenly and balanced. Got them up to 80 without the slightest shake or wobble. Lots of tread. Metal hub covers included, no lugs.
xj3.jpg

xj4.jpg

Next the spare (same size MTR), which does not have a wheel and has got more miles on it. I'd say it has about 50% tread, and has a groove taken out of one sidewall all the way around, maybe 3-4 millileters deep. Will hold air fine. (Cat not included)
xj1.jpg

xj2.jpg

xj5.jpg

4.5" Rusty's coils
xj6.jpg

RE uppers, need new bushings
xj7.jpg

Teraflex lowers, adjustable (nice)
xj8.jpg

RE 3.5" leafs (net around 5") with new center pins not shown
xj9.jpg

2" front bumpstops
xj10.jpg

Rancho 9000 adjustables (these are on my xj right now, I will need to get some new shorter shocks before pulling these off, shouldn't take long). They are just right for a 4-5" lift. I'll also throw in booty fab swaybar BPE's for the front bottom and rear top.
xj11.jpg

xj12.jpg

That is all. Thanks for looking.

Interested in the control arms. Let me know if you seperate

Hi all, I'm waiting on a local guy who said he may want everything, I'll give him another day then I'll start listing individual prices to those of you who are only interested in certain parts.

Thanks

Interested in the tires/rims.

Hey there, the other guy backed out so if you want the wheels and tires they are yours. $100 per good tire, $25 per wheel, and $50 for spare = $550 if you pick them up. I'm in Mount Airy, 27030.

Let me know asap if you want them. I'd prefer cash or a money order, if you do PayPal then you will need to add 3.5%. No personal checks.

Thanks

- Scott

wek91xj said:
Im in raocky mount, NC... pretty interested in the tires/rims... let me know

Back