• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler: 98 Complete Part Out

XJRN

NAXJA Forum User
I am stripping a 98 XJ for the axles and am looking to part the rest. Every body panel is toast and has quite a bit of cancer so I figured I wouldn't get much for it complete, although it has a title if anyone is interested. Here is what I will have for sale. Some things can go anytime, but the axles have to wait until I can pull them out of my other rig. I want to make sure a good number of parts will go before I start parting it though, thus the "feeler" part so I am not stuck with a heep of parts and no running Jeep. Jeep has about 200,000 miles.

4.0 Engine - sounds strong
AW4 Tranny
NP231 transfer case
Rough country 4.5" long arm kit (almost new, but cross member looks a little tweaked. Should straighten out fine.)
Lift shackles
Hood louvers
Seats front and rear (fronts are missing frames)
It is missing console, but dash and gauge clusters are all there.
Door glass and windshield are intact
Has some 2x4 home made bumpers, but probably need tied to unibody a little better.
Head light housings
Other misc parts

All parts pending swap completion:
D30 3.55s Aussie locker. No problems whatsoever. Stock cover. Have spare shafts and cover.
8.25 rear 3.55s open, drum brakes. No problems whatsoever.
ZJ steering
Mudzilla 33x13.5x15 tires. Weather checking, some cuts, fronts are about 40% rears are about 70%, all hold air.
15x8x4" BS Silver soft 8s, good conditions but not perfect. Center caps are dented and have some rust.

All prices are best offer at this time and pick up only. Will trade for 37's, Ford F250 Dana 44 and Dana 60 parts, bumpers or gas tank skid. Located 20min north of Louisville, KY.

your a bit far away... but id want the aussie out of the 30. the rest can go to scrap or you can part the unit bearings/shafts to someone who needs spares. id want them, but shipping would be brutal.

would need a ballpark price. also have D44 parts you may be interested in.

I want dibs on hood vents....possibly cross member and control arms. I already have 4.5 lift but would like to upgrade if price is right

Also does it have fog lights? I need a fog light switch. And a horn

your a bit far away... but id want the aussie out of the 30. the rest can go to scrap or you can part the unit bearings/shafts to someone who needs spares. id want them, but shipping would be brutal.

would need a ballpark price. also have D44 parts you may be interested in.

I'd like to keep the Dana 30 complete for now. If I can't find any takers I may be willing to split it open. I am sure I wont get anything for a stock Dana 30 with no spiders or locker.

BTW, it does have the passenger UCA mount gussetted. I left that out of the original post.

I want dibs on hood vents....possibly cross member and control arms. I already have 4.5 lift but would like to upgrade if price is right

Also does it have fog lights? I need a fog light switch. And a horn

PM sent

Asking for a co worker, but does the right tail light complete?

4.5" leafs?

feeler price?

No hitch. No tail lights. Have 2 sets of 4.5" leafs. One set is brand new never installed and one set is 2 years old and has settled.

i like old beat up prices :D

does it have a hitch?

bea.gif

I am at $400 right now for just the arms and crossmember. The leafs are rough country.

I'mneeding the whole lift kit, tires, wheels and all, after today, my stocker surprised me, but it can always be better!! Think of a package price and get back with me.

I'mneeding the whole lift kit, tires, wheels and all, after today, my stocker surprised me, but it can always be better!! Think of a package price and get back with me.

I'll do the long arms, crossmember, RC shocks, RC 4.5" coils and leafs (used), Wheels and tires for $800. I'll throw the front axle with the Aussie locker in it for another $200, so that is $1000 for everything. You will still need a track bar, brake lines, and cross member spacers or SYE.

Could I get a pic of the wheels and tires??, I'm very interested, in the whole enchilada! Axle, locker and all, how soon would it all be ready??

Shoot me your email and I will get you some pics. If you are in a hurry I can be ready. It's just a matter of pulling the axle and crossmember.

Last edited:
Back