• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'96 XJ well built

rredalty

NAXJA Forum User
DSC00799.jpg

1996, 4.0, AW4, NP231, Its got a hp44 in the front with 5.13's and a lockright, highsteer for the draglink and heavy duty tierod, 60 rear with chromos, 5.13's and spool, yj 3.5" springs in the front, deaver 5.5 in the rear, brand new 37" trxus m/t's, bumpers front and rear with f/s spare, sliders, warn m8000... 140k on the odo and drives great on the street and trail. I have been daily driving this for the last 2 weeks with no problem. Asking $6500 cash, not alot of fudge room and not interested in any trades.
P1000947.jpg

P1000949.jpg

What???? :confused: I get it, you're fixing the other MJ?? :eek:

Life has changed things and this needs to go. I just put a new set of allied rock-a-thon beadlocks on it and it has a matching spare now. I will take $4800 cash, no trades and no haggling on price. This needs nothing and will take you wherever you want to go.

night bump, I'll take $4200 CASH this weekend without the winch on it.

this damn thing looks amazing in person!

PRICE DROP $3500!!!! No winch included, must go before this weekend. Will be parted out if this deosn't sell.

no.

Last edited:
Back