• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'97 XJ FOr Sale $3500 OBO

leafxj

NAXJA Forum User
97 XJ, 3.5" Rubicon Express Lift with full packs,Sway bar disco's, 5-ARE 15X8 Rock Crawler Wheels with 31" BFG's about 25%,Un-cut body, Nate's Slim Line winch bumper,new parts include - cat. back exhaust, both o2 sensors,steering stabalizer, SYE (hack-n-tap), custom drive shaft (Huntsville Driveline),heater core (COLD A/C just serviced due to heater core). No rust, body has one small dent in rain gutter at drivers side B-pillar. 4.0, AW4, NP231,HP30 and Chrysler 29 spline 8.25". 173,240 miles. can also be reached at mdo817 at bellsouth.net. Pictures can be viewed @ http://s428.photobucket.com/albums/qq9/mdo817gatrailrider/97%20XJ/

I am falling in love with my Tj again now that the lastest bugs have been worked out. 3 rides and no breakeage other than me knocking a hole in the oil pan.

Pictures from the Cove looked great.

Still have the XJ for sale, someone make a reasonable offer.:wave1:

Back