• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'99 cherokee

i think he's looking for cash to fund the next project... (something with a frame...)

XJLafonda said:
:laugh: Wrangler? Easy on gas?:roflmao:

My stock 4cyl YJ got about 18 or 19 in the city, but like 22 on the highway...not that great...but my Cherokee will do that if I stay out of the gas.

My dad's wrangler with 31's get like 15 or 16mpg in the city and 18 on the highway.

I guess next time I'll watch how I word something. I didn't know you guys had so much time on your hands to critique everything typed.:twak: :twak:

rredalty said:
I guess next time I'll watch how I word something. I didn't know you guys had so much time on your hands to critique everything typed.:twak: :twak:

I don't have a lot of time...i'm just really bored...that's why my ex-girlfriend dumped me...you'd think I would learn, right?

I have a friend who has a YJ he might sell. it was hit in the rear corner, but could be covered with some corner guards, or do a comp. cut. i'll get more info and pictures, as i can; he's still dealing with insurance and stuff...
there's nothing wrong with it either... very sharp jeep.

someone just aked if id take 7500 for MY jeep. you saw it. i just threw the price out and he may take. if he does im all over this.

Back