• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'99 built XJ For Sale

locoo7

NAXJA Forum User
99 cherokee sport
4.0 ho, air intake, jacobs ignition system, brand new upgraded exhaust manifold
RE superflex shortarms with dropbrackets and braces, Rusty's HD trackbar, Dana 30 front with lockrite and 4.56 gears,297 u joints
Rusty,s 5.5 leaf springs chrysler 8.25 auburn locker 4.56 gears
billstein 5150 shocks front and rear.
Rusty's gas tank skid, Rusty's transfer case skid
c-rok rear bumper with tire carrier, logans metal front bumper with warn 8000 winch brand new used twice. (5) brand new been on the trail twice TSL LTB. These tires are on the road just to go to the trails and back. (the tires in the pictures are my old tires)
Advanced adapters SYE kit on np231 with tom woods drive shaft.
rusty,s full rock slider's
Custom leather desert camo bucket seats with XJ in the headrests. RCI 4 point harness.
$7500
That's all I can think of at the moment. If your intrested I'll send you pics
Thanks
1.jpg

windrockoct2007002-1.jpg

4-2.jpg

Sorry, The miles are 160,xxx, but the rig was owned in it,s stock form by a couple that would tow it cross country behind a motorhome.

DSC_4591.JPG

DSC_4994.JPG

DSC_4392.JPG

excellent rig... wish i could get it. haha, would you be interested in a slightly smaller XJ? it's still black and a 4 door... :)

sorry about the big pics...

Say it isn't so! I can't believe your selling that beauty. I may have a guy who would want it , give me a little time to get in touch with him, i'll let you know. So what are you going to replace it with?:D

The Hard Struggler said:
Say it isn't so! I can't believe your selling that beauty. I may have a guy who would want it , give me a little time to get in touch with him, i'll let you know. So what are you going to replace it with?:D
Something bigger! Rattlerock has my name on it. If there was some way I could keep that rig, and go bigger I would. That rig is awesome. I appreciate any help on selling the rig, because I have another in mind, but the guy wants money no trades. Keep me updated on any futher rides you might plan, and I'll try to be there. Thanks

The Hard Struggler said:

bump...
(tryin' to talk a friend into it... he's concerned about about the 160K though...)

MELKORsXJ said:
bump...
(tryin' to talk a friend into it... he's concerned about about the 160K though...)
The 4.0 will withstand high milage. The jeep was actually towed cross country behind a RV for most of those miles. the engine has not seen that many miles. Just sat in neutral and went along for the ride.

Thats the way my 99 was, 189k, over 100 bein towed... My tranny fried within 3 months of getting it... all those miles, with the tranny just spinning, and it can't cool without the jeep being on..

I was worried about that, but I changed fluids, and DD it for awhile without any problems. January 15 I put bias ply's on the rig, and I don't want to wear them out, so I only drive it to the trails and back. I saw some pictures of your '99 XJ. It's really clean. I ecspecially like the steering set up. thanks for the reply.

Back