• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ram Video

haha thats funny what an idiot! i thought those things had torsen diffs. it wasn't even trying to spin the tire on top of the car

...,I thought those things had torsen diffs
Down-side of the torson design. It has to have some pre-load on the axles to provide any torque transfer, otherwise, it acts like an open dif. With opposite tires in the air, there was no pre-load on either axle. Of course, there is a simple trick to fix that. The idiot didn't now he needed to step on the brake.

Down-side of the torson design. It has to have some pre-load on the axles to provide any torque transfer, otherwise, it acts like an open dif. With opposite tires in the air, there was no pre-load on either axle. Of course, there is a simple trick to fix that. The idiot didn't now he needed to step on the brake.

Ahh................... i have been schooled! :D

Thanks man i didn't know that!

But the Dodge had load on both tires. That was pretty sick seein it drag Hummer, crushed car, and Chevy trying to pull the other way.

good stuff

Back