• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need XJ stuff

MrSimon

NAXJA Forum User
I’m working on a budget XJ build. I’m looking for all kinds of stuff. Lift components, armor, bumpers, roof rack, anything.

Let me know what you have.

I still have the RE1600 trackbar I took off my truck a couple years ago when I had to change the frame-side bracket (I went IRO double-shear). Needs a new bushing for the axle end, but was otherwise in good shape when it was pulled. Still have the OEM frame bracket attached to it, but the hole the bar mounts to on that is wallowed out.

What lift height are you targeting with this build? This supports 3.5-4.5 inches according to Q-tech website.

Thanks Rob, but I have a track bar I got from Stefan.

I’m not sure how the build will go. I guess it depends on what parts I find. Haha.

Ok, no problem. What year XJ are you building this time?

I'll poke around, but besides a set of 4.56 gears, I don't think I have much beyond oem parts.
That said, if you are doing a 97-up, I have pretty much anything for the interior (besides seats), and a lot of wiring, and silly stuff like that.
P.s. set a hard date for your kids ride. You have interest, but its slipping away without a date.

Thanks to everyone who has reached out.

Things I need right now: gas tank skid, leaf springs (stock or small lift), D30/8.25 diff covers.

Let me know if you have anything

Thanks to everyone who has reached out.

Things I need right now: gas tank skid, leaf springs (stock or small lift), D30/8.25 diff covers.

Let me know if you have anything

Jordan, I have the Tomken skid that came from Fiona. Its a bit crusty , but plenty strong. I'll be up at the pg house this weekend and next too, let me know if you want it.
PS its for 97-up. Dont know what you're working with.
Rich

Jordan, I have the Tomken skid that came from Fiona. Its a bit crusty , but plenty strong. I'll be up at the pg house this weekend and next too, let me know if you want it.
PS its for 97-up. Dont know what you're working with.
Rich

Yes yes yes! I'll take it. That's perfect.

I'll text you and figure out when I can get it.

Ok, no problem. Just know I'm in PG now and when I cone back up next weekend I leave directly from work in Philly, so if you need me to bring it there, I need to know by Thursday eve.

Back