• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1988 Cherokee Limited 4x4 Lifted/Locked

Fairmonco

NAXJA Forum User
Ok,I do not have to sell this,but I want to get rid of a toy or two,and just get a daily-driver type car.So if the right offer comes along I`ll take it.

1988 Jeep Cherokee Limited 4dr 4x4.4.0/automatic.Red with grey interior.

Not rusty,but has a few dents from trail usage.1 window is lexan,rest are orig and work fine though.1 broken outside mirror.

Full power,cruise,tilt,etc.Has a moonroof...but its really just there for show now,does not leak though.Interior is pretty decent,except for a saggy headliner like most,and a couple cuts in the front seats.

Has a newer JVC CD Player,and pioneer speakers.

201k orig miles,runs and drives great with no problems,recent tune-up and crank-sensor..

Now,I built this to be a toy first and a daily driver second,but I drive it daily with zero problems,but it is consdered a toy to me and is VERY CAPABLE off-road.

Sooo...

6.5" lift springs in front,4.5" rears with 1.5" shackles,Skyjacker adjustable uppers,Rustys Offroad adjustable lowers,Rough Country adj track bar,Rustys heavy-duty tie-rod,dropped pitman arm,recent tie rod ends,etc.1 new hub bearing.

34x10.5x15 Super Swamper LTB`s 4 have about 5k miles on them,the spare is brand new still.All mounted on 15x8 Cragar Soft 8 wheels.

Dana 44 rear axle with Yukon 4.88 gears and full spool,under 3000 miles.Dana 30 front with Yukon 4.88`s,and Full Detroit Locker,also under 3000 miles.

Garvin Ind. Wilderness roof-rack wth spare-tire mount,and hi-lift mount,plus matching hi-lift!

Custom built heavy-duty 2x4 steel bumpers.

More I can`t think of right at the moment.And again,I use it as a daily driver and a I actually do off-road it,so it`s not a show piece.It will need the RF axle shaft replaced before another outing,but it is under warranty still.

Pics to be posted.Asking $3500 obo,or may trade for ext-cab Ranger,or `98-up Crown Victoria squad.

Jim 708-289-7686

Most recent pics taken 2 weeks ago at the Cliffs.

cliffsmarch3

cliffsmarch15

Back