• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Donations for the raffle XJ

WesternXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Things like tow straps, high lift jack, first aid kit and the like are needed for the XJ. Some major manufacturers have donated and the other chapters are getting stuff together.
Lets have some discussion on what/how we can help as a chapter. We have $50 in our kitty.

I'd be willing to throw in some $s in the name of the chapter. We should find out exactly what they need.

Jes

you can have the 4 used shocks we got from the pirates raffel this weekend. the only things is they are all stem to eye. don't know what size. I'll get back to you.

We have the rod ends and rings that AdamAnt gave us at the last meeting. Either would require some fab work to get the steering or dif guard/skids together. Would be kind of cool if the raffle XJ was runnin some custom Sierra Chapter dif gaurds though!

Jeff

We have the rod ends and rings that AdamAnt gave us at the last meeting. Either would require some fab work to get the steering or dif guard/skids together. Would be kind of cool if the raffle XJ was runnin some custom Sierra Chapter dif gaurds though!

Jeff

[quote:97ef12e64c="JP"] Would be kind of cool if the raffle XJ was runnin some custom Sierra Chapter dif gaurds though!

Jeff[/quote:97ef12e64c]

Yes it would.

Yes it would.

:mrgreen:

Jes

I offered to buy the stuff Adam gave us from the chapter, thus adding another $50 to the kitty.

I need a backup steering system for this winters desert "activities". :mrgreen:

I could fab up a front and rear cover with my HD straps welded on, if I know what diffs they are running.

CRASH

Back