• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Submissions for ROTM

REWSTER

BACON!
NAXJA Member
I guess technically this will be February's ROTM. i didn't get one in for jan. because the ROTY was going on, and with the holidays i just over looked it. any way....onward to February!

the theme for this month is "UNDER CONSTRUCTION" as we all scramble with our "what to get done before WF" list, i have seen the build threads poppin. bring some of those pictures over here. ;)

you know the rules

get them in....

Here's my turd under construction

'98 44/9 chromos 5.13's Detroit/spool assist. 14" 2.5 ProFender airshocks. Cage is 1.75" .120 wall

edyvaga2.jpg

my4epyry.jpg

Damn, I am voting for chettacheeze! Here's mine anyway. 3.5" RE 1/2" spacers, full leaf packs with low profile shackle relo brackets, zj steering, bilstein 5100's. I've mostly been replacing stock parts to make it more reliable. Next up is frame reinforcement with built in sliders, then bumpers, then skid plates.

image.jpg

Im gonna let the submissions run till Monday to see if we can get another one in here. Grandy if you want to put up another pic you can, if you can use a photo site like photobucket that would be great. if not ill save the pic and go that route.

Guess I will post up our Jeep to see if we can get a win.

2000 XJ, Dana 30/Chr 8.25, RC 4.5"lift, 33 BFG muds, winch, cut fenders, cut quarter panels, 2x6 rocker replacement
arypy6yr.jpg

useqynam.jpg

Back