• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96 xj 4cyl 2dr

baja dan

NAXJA Forum User
well my plans have been redirected so now i need to sell this jeep 4cyl 4x4 5spd registered and smogged until jan2013 asking 2800obo on craigs but ill take 2500 obo from the forum peeps is this a fair price?????

How many miles? Maintenance done? Leaks? Tires new/newer? Etc.. Looks clean and straight from the pics in the CL link. I doubt you will get that much from someone on the forum. GL with sale.

its just had full tune up new cat, tires are stock size good thread still, clean interior & exterior 289k on odometer but was told engine was gone threw at 210 not sure what all was done thats why i dont even mention it ive had for six months drove it from san diego to san onofre 120miles both ways 6 days a week for 4months straight never had any issues not sure what a fair price would be just figured 2500 would be fair for a dependable 4cyl 4wd the ac needs to be charged the heater works good

Not to burst your bubble, but that would probably be a fair price for the 4.0 motor, not too many guys will even buy a four cylinder model unless its for daily driver duty, and then the 4x4 is kind of pointless. Good luck.

ok fellas need this thing outa here hows 2000 sound this would just cover what the vehicle cost me plus registration im losing out on the cat i put (350). some one has to have a need for a econimic 4cyl???????

This is an entheusiest website, pretty much everyone on here knows exactly what they want from a new jeep.... and as said, most want the 4.0 straight 6.

Let it ride on craigslist, dont be too quick to drop prices. Good luck with the sale... not leaving the xj scene are ya?

not sure if ill be leaving the xj scene i just dont know enough about jeeps to really keep on, ive been a toyota guy for a number of years now i picked up this jeep as a commuter now that im done with that job i was on dont really have the need for this little jeep im a little disconcerned with the lack of interest in jeeps with a 4cyl. i know for a fact that a toyota what ever model even the ones with the crappy 3.0 v6 engine will sell faster than this little jeep specially being in this good a shape it is in i may just have to hold on to this little ugly duckling

seeing you are down in san diego, look around the college area for "for sale boards" or something like that. great little jeep for that.

SOLD the damn heep finally!!!!! man I got beat up on it sold it for 1700 and it was bastard. That's the last time I buy one of them damn things

to get ahead on jeeps, you gotta buy cheap and never sell, sorry to hear you had to take a loss, but dont hold jeep accountable!

to be perfectly honest, you got a lot more than i expected!

to get ahead on jeeps, you gotta buy cheap and never sell, sorry to hear you had to take a loss, but dont hold jeep accountable!

to be perfectly honest, you got a lot more than i expected!

I didn't expect over to hear him getting over a grand out of the 4 banger. Glad to hear you got so much. Now hold on to that 17 hundred and watch craigslist, I'll be a 4.0 HO comes up soon for not much more than that. Then you can consider it an upgrade.

no im done messing with jeeps for a while not sure what got in to me don't get me wrong you jeep guys are a breed of your own i guess its something you gotta get used to. jeeps are cool and all but ill stick to my yota's

no im done messing with jeeps for a while not sure what got in to me don't get me wrong you jeep guys are a breed of your own i guess its something you gotta get used to. jeeps are cool and all but ill stick to my yota's
if i had a dollar for every toy that my 4.0l jeep smoked.......

Back