• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Coil Spring Question

Speedbump96

NAXJA Forum User
i know most teams run deaver 5.5s for front coil springs i was wondering if anyone has really had any experience with the king coil springs. i wanna have a hybrid rid something i can go fast and also be able to do some light craling in does anyone have any experience with theses springs? thanks for the input

Some think that suspension tuning for crawling needs to be different from go fast, but it doesn't really. What works for going fast also works for crawling. Now, if all we did was crawling, or did crawling comps, then the suspension can be tuned specifically for crawling, but a good go fast spring rate and shock valving still works just fine for crawling.

Look at KOH and Ultra4 racing.

Some think that suspension tuning for crawling needs to be different from go fast, but it doesn't really. What works for going fast also works for crawling. Now, if all we did was crawling, or did crawling comps, then the suspension can be tuned specifically for crawling, but a good go fast spring rate and shock valving still works just fine for crawling.

Look at KOH and Ultra4 racing.

try telling that to blaine lol

Back