• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS - parts from 95 XJ Sport

5l33p3r

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys,

i'm trying to make room in the garage, the items listed below are for sale/trade. items are located in columbus, TX but i'm willing to meet up within 45 miles or so (katy, bastrop, etc)

complete front doors (power window, power lock, red) $50/ea
complete rear doors (power window, power lock, red) $50/ea
rear hatch glass (w/defrost elements) $50
1995 AW-4 (130k miles, good condition) $150
1995 XJ Rear seat (both parts, grey) $25
pair of hella rallye 4000 euro beams (one has a rock chip that has been repaired) $100/pr

willing to trade for the following items:
set of 5 factory 15" alloy wheels (any of the below styles)
ecco
ecco_repaint_small.jpg

grizzly
grizzly-silver.jpg

canyon
tjcanyon.jpg

thanks

Travis

Is the AW4 out of 2wd or 4wd?

I have always wanted a red jeep, LOL.

Doors still available? F & R.

If not I have perfect set of 87 red doors, and a white drivers side rear door. Not sure if they are power or not. I need to check.

front and rear doors and rear hatch glass are free to anyone willing to come get them. need room in the garage

Travis

still have these taking up space, would love to get them gone.

also, transmission is free if you grab the doors, and free if you just want the trans!!!!! :rolleyes:

-travis

Was the AW4 2WD or 4WD? Will it fit the 87-90 jeeps? I forget the spline count issue details, I think it is just 2WD versus 4WD.

Is the AW4 good or need servicing?

Thinking about the doors.

The 1995 4WD AW4 is the same as the 1987 4WD AW4 is not???

My memory is not what it used to be. If yes, I still have a place to store it in case I (or someone) needs.

The 1995 4WD AW4 is the same as the 1987 4WD AW4 is not???

My memory is not what it used to be. If yes, I still have a place to store it in case I (or someone) needs.
95 will be 23-spline output, so matching t-case would be needed. Otherwise yes should be plug n pray.

Back