• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nomination thread for SoCal Chapter Treasurer

Status
Not open for further replies.

djblade311

NAXJA Member # 1474
NAXJA Member
Nominations are open for SoCal Chapter positions! We are looking for dedicated and enthusiastic members who can get the job done and grow this chapter!

1. Please make sure you discuss your nomination first with the person you're nominating and make sure they're willing to run.
  2. Please put the name of the person you want to nominate for the office of the SoCal Chapter Treasurer.
  3. The nomination needs to be seconded and then accepted in order to be considered valid.

Nomination process is open only to current :NAXJA: members (red names). Please limit your posts in this thread to nomination/second and acceptance. Any discussions outside of that will be deleted. Nominees are welcome to start separate threads to talk about their candidacy.

Nominations are open through Nov 15th

More information about the chapter responsibilities are available here:
http://www.naxja.org/html/bylaws.htm

I nominate Anthony 'Wiser' Wiser.

I re-nominate Carol "Carol.92124" Carolton (I dont know her real last name).

Carol Carolton... I like it! I'm usually stuck with answering to Horsley. Maybe I'll change my legal name.

And I'm cool with continuing as Treasurer if folks want me to. (Even though I realize you're only putting my name back in the hat so there will be another Bounce House Cage Match at the Chapter Christmas Party this year...:wierd:).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back