• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nomination thread for SoCal chapter treasurer

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
Due to the fact that the only canidate we had just withdrew his candidacy, ws need to start the nomination process again. Nominations will be open till the 1st of Decemeber with elections starting the day after..
Nomination posts only. Please contact the candidate to make sure they're up for it before placing the nomination.

Last edited:
If anyone needs more info on what's involved with Treasurer duties, you can read the description in the bylaws:
http://www.naxja.org/html/bylaws.htm

I can answer questions and ease any minds based on my SoCal Chapter treasurer experience. Shoot me a PM

I'll second that.

:smoker:John who is this guy Michael you speak of?

I nominate the second place candidate of the Chapter Presidential race :gee:

BTT

I propose we postpone the treasurer nomination deadline until the election is over for at least one day.

I second that motion.

Nominations are still open and AFAIK their end is after the elections are over.

The elections are set to end on the first as well, I'd just like to see that window opened up a little wider for those of us who intend to put them through the ringer again.

Back