• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

$500: 1995 Parts Cherokee- Clarksville, TN

Dozer11B

NAXJA Forum User
I got 3 jeeps in my driveway, got to start getting rid of stuff.

This 1995 Cherokee Country has a blown motor. Blown is BLOWN- threw the camshaft threw the oil pan and cracked the block in a bunch of places. After all the research I did here the one thing I failed to search was for tranny compatibility- I put a 98 tranmission in it and was manually shifting it for a week before it blew.:dunce:

It is missing the front axle. Doors were cut off at the hinges- I was going to have a body shop clean up the door frames and then pin the doors for on and off. All glass is good. There is a dent in the fron passenger door.

Extreme fender trim in front and cut and fold in the rear- it was on a budget boost with 31x11.50 TSLs.

Transmission was pulled from local pull apart- I think the donor had 150k miles. Also have original 95 transmission- I was gonna have it rebuilt.

This truck was stock when I bought it- all mods were done by me. I ran it a bunch at Turkey Bay and decided to swap transmissions when it felt like the original was slipping. The guy I bought it from didn't change it much from the looks of it when I changed it.

The interior trim/carpet/headliner is gutted- I was prepping it for bedliner.
Has all seats.

Antenna mount cut through roof in right rear for CB. I'll leave the mount.

I removed the original roof rack and put the screws back in with clear RTV to keep it watertight.

I pulled the injectors since they were brand new and put them in my new Cherokee.

It was on a 2 inch budget boost so the rear shackles are the GM/dodge levelling shackles.

Still got mud inside.

I need it hauled out of the garage- I am selling my house soon and need to start prepping the garage/cleaning it out.

Minimum Surface rust- underside looks great.

This body is ready to go for a big project. Cut it and cage it.

I'm asking $500 obo

Back