• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Carnage Reports...

Fore Wheeler said:
hubs?? do you know how to change those??

Ya know, I'd done it once before. I didn't remember it being that hard though :wave:

Gimme a call sir, my phone has decided it doesn't want to store your # anymore.

Bonehead should have gone to me for having my XJ break down (new EZ locker in the rear) about 7 miles from my house on Friday heading up. Ego is low, way low. But thanks for letting us wheel that Rubicon on Sat. so I could get out on the trail. No damage just some much needed trail marks.

Thanks again to Joe and Ben, Tim for spotting on Sat. Who ever won the tires, good luck with that. Lucky man you are. Juice

I got a speeding ticket on the way there Friday evening. I was still late, par for the course I guess. 'Twas great to see everyone again, albeit briefly.

to add one dana 30 arb

OneTonXJ said:
Gimme a call sir, my phone has decided it doesn't want to store your # anymore.

yea sure, cinnamon said the same thing.

(or how ever she spells her name)

I'll give you one more chance, I'll call after nine so it's free.

ltr.

Should be ready to go the Colorado Fest August. You better come out so you can see my hack job. :laugh3:

STROKER said:
Snapped a drivers side 8.8 axle shaft on thurs. morning
06-12-05_0708.jpg

then later on in the afternoon lost my steering completely and put me out for the weekend, I think I have some new body dents but not sure if its from the trail or me kicking the old junker.

Thanks to all who attended, like i said before its the people make the event.

Holy crap. That, my friend, is a little more than just "snapped". What tires/engine/obstacle for those who weren't there?

Back