• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF August 16th

paddlernate

NAXJA Forum User
Hi everyone! I'm gonna try to drum up some interest in a day trip out to TSF on August 16th. I've ridden my MTB there a bunch, but never been out on the 4WD trails, mostly cuz I haven't had a vehicle to head out there with. That changed yesterday when all four of my XJs tires hit the ground and rolled for the first time in two years. I've got some bugs to work out, but I ought to have it all straightened out in a couple weeks and ready for a real shakedown run. I'd like to have some of you guys along that know XJ's and know the trails.

I'm really looking forward to getting out there and meeting some of you. I'll post my build within the next week or so, here's a couple photos til then. 8.8/30, 4.10s, limited slips, TNT LAs, 33's, WJ/1ton OTK, etc.

Thanks for the invite, but I'm headed to Grants Pass this weekend for a Rogue trip. Probly wouldn't be ready by then anyway, I've gotta take it in for an alignment and get it registered.

I might be in for this, i have a few other things I'd like to get done on my own jeep in the mean time as well... this might work out good for a shakedown run for all.

If I can get some stuff done between now and then I might be down. Nice looking jeep btw! Is that a rigidco rear bumper???

I'm out for this...have a wedding to DJ.
:(

Sorry guys, but I can't make it today, and sorry for the late notice. It not that I haven't been trying; I've swapped out two power steering pumps and the steering box this week:

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1114369

I spent Monday swapping my front calipers side to side; yes you can put them on backwards, and no, they will never bleed that way. I also spent an evening locating a leak coming from behind my dash, something I wanted to do before putting my interior back in. So, just need to put the interior back in and get it aligned and registered.

I hope to have it together before next weekend and will post up for a shakedown run when that happens. Have a great weekend!

Back